Monday, January 7, 2019

An Amazing Shot


This scene was captured by my youngest daughter I lovingly call Baby Girl though she has a baby girl of her own. This photo was taken atop Stone Mountain State Park in North Carolina.


She loves going for runs and hiking; when she does she can't help but take a pic of these amazing views. 

In the distance you can see the famed 'Mount Pilot' from the Andy Griffith series although it's name is actually Pilot Mountain.

I couldn't help but relate to this photo; how majestic it is.  It made me think of times when I've felt like I was in the deepest darkest place.

I've been there through cancer, sepsis, congestive heart failure and even kidney failure.

Somehow although I was at first frightened by these events, I felt a sense of peace come over me and the presence of a loving God holding my hand.

That's what this photo speaks to me.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment