I would like to thank Julie Farrar of Traveling Through for nominating the She Writes Blooming Late Group for the Beautiful Blogger award! If you get a chance, check-out her blog! Now for the requirements of the gift bestowed:
2. Share 7 random things about yourself.
3. Nominate 7 fellow bloggers for the Beautiful Blogger award.
4. Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
5. Include the award images in your blog post.
Here's my 7 random things:
1. I love to mix up red hot candies, 1tsp of instant coffee & 1pk of instant hot cocoa together for a treat. :p
2. I love to watch classic films on a rainy day (Wizard of OZ, Shirley Temple, Little Women, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, or any Danny Kaye, Judy Garland or Doris Day).
3. My husband enjoys looking up his genealogy. Can anyone guess the famous person he's related to???
4. I make the Hershey's Chocolate Cake (recipe on the back of the box) each year around my birthday, only now they've come out with the special dark cocoa that I love even more.
5. Grandchild #9 is on the way ~ Should arrive some time in November! ;)
6. The sequel I'm writing continues the story of my main character, but also from the point of view of her half-brother.
7. God makes me smile and I share that with everyone else. :)
Now for my seven nominees:
1. Michael Offutt is a blogger of wit and humor. He's the author of the new Sci-Fi novel Slipstream.
2. Christine Rains is a blogger, paranormal romance author and geek mom. You can find her at Christine Rains - Writer.
3. Jenny Morris She's a YA Fiction blogger who's also a Rock Star Ninja with wings over at Jenny's imaginary world.
4. Coleen Patrick is a contemporary YA blogger and completely doing research to stay up on the latest craze! Lol! You can see her at Coleen Patrick.
5. David Powers King who is an aspiring MG/YA Sci-Fi Writer. He's often at the same sites I visit giving encouragement to other writers. Check his blog out at David Powers King.
6. Fairview is a blogger that is always handing out encouragement. She writes from the perspective of the Citizens of Fairview USA. Check her out at View from Fairview.
7. Alex J. Cavanaugh is the Sci-Fi author of CassaStar and CassaFire. He's always giving a review of the latest movie and I always have to read them! Check his blog out at Alex J. Cavanaugh.