Thursday, March 15, 2012

IMPERFECTIONS : /

WHAT A CRA-ZY WEEK!
Have you ever had one of those weeks that you just couldn't figure out what went wrong???  I have.

I returned home from a lovely vacation only to discover that the Leprechauns had messed with my book uploads.  I cannot explain how it happened, but hopefully I have managed to chase them all away!  Lol!

I am an indie publisher, so that does allow me to correct any mistakes within my book.  I am thankful that my readers post reviews that help me when I need it!  I respect them and are grateful for their input.

I tell my girls that in times of negativity, we need to allow it to make us better and not bitter.  There are lessons to be learned in all things.

My stories are like the journey I'm on in this life; we're constantly moving forward and there is always a smile or two to be found.  ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment