I would like to thank Ruth Josse of Ruth + Writing for this Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award. If you get a chance, stop by and check it out!
The rules for the award are:
1. Link back and thank your givers.
2.Share 7 random things about yourself.
3.Choose some awesome people to pass the award to and leave a comment on their blog so they can claim them.
Let's see, I need to come up with 7 more random things about me:
1. I love living in the Blue Ridge Mountains because I really do get all four seasons. I never really had them growing up in the valley of California, so each season has its own beauty.
2. I love Starbucks coffee, but never seem to have enough bucks when I want it! Lol!
3. My office has an Ocean theme with Sea Mist colored walls and that makes me very happy.
4. I love to play pirates with my grandson (Little Man), but not in front of anyone else! Lol!
5. I do tend to talk to myself when no one is around; there used to be four children sitting at my table, not to mention their friends, boyfriends, etc.
6. I have a beagle named Talei which means Precious in Fijian and is one of the characters in my book.
7. I love to make a large pot of my Grandpa McLain's Stew on Halloween night and I have many visitors stop by and partake. My mother did the same. I guess it's because their are a lot of nutritious ingredients that help to offset all the candy we eat! Lol!
So there you have it, seven more random things about me and now to pass this Sweet award on to fellow writers! They are:
Karen deBlieck of Simply Scribblings
WritingNut of Writing in a Nutshell
Jen of Jen's Bookshelf
I chose them because they inspire me to be a better writer and a better woman. ; )